Friday, September 18, 2009

"I'm Sick Of" Friday

Welcome to the first of (hopefully) many “I’m Sick Of” Fridays. This is basically a post where I make a list of the top ten things I’ve grown sick of over the past week. You’ll probably notice that there’s always at least one work related thing on here, but that’s only normal when most of my life consists of work now.

Enough intro, let’s move on to the list.

#10: I’m sick of… the phones at work. Is it too much to ask for the people who are calling me to know what they’re talking about?


#9: I’m sick of… digital signals on T.V.s. I would much rather have an analog signal that is somewhat fuzzy than a digital signal that replaces fuzziness with complete loss of picture.


#8: I’m sick of… the ads on Facebook reminding me that I’m single. I can’t even log on anymore without 3 or 4 ads telling me about local singles that want to meet me.


#7: I’m sick of… drunken people at concerts. Yes, I know that it’s more enjoyable for you, but when I see you wandering around with urine all down your pants afterwards, it stops being enjoyable for me.


#6: I’m sick of… every negative comment about Pres. Obama being made into a racist remark. Just because someone doesn’t agree with you on something, doesn’t mean that they are prejudiced toward you, Barack.


#5: I’m sick of… my cell phone and any computer telling me that my name isn’t a real word. No, I’m not trying to spell “Crypon” or “Bryozoan”.


#4: I’m sick of… not being able to eat Ice Cream without my teeth hurting. I hate sensitive teeth.


#3: I’m sick of… bills. Why does living on my own have to cost so much?


#2: I’m sick of… the printer at work having to stop printing in the middle of a job just so it can calibrate itself for the 5th time today.


#1: I’m sick of… all the companies telling me that it will cost $2,500.00 to repair and recover my external hard drive. Come on, it can’t really cost that much. You’re obviously exploiting people who need your help and that’s really lame in my book.


So, there’s my first “I’m Sick Of” Friday list. Hope you enjoyed it. Is there anything that you’ve grown sick of this week? Share them in the comments.

1 comment:

Zachary said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! ??:)