Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Blog For All Occasions

Alright, so remember how I was going to make this blog an online magazine about chairs? Remember how I did that first post over a year ago and haven’t done anything with this blog since then? Yeah, I remember that too. But, I decided that I should actually do something with this blog so that it’s not just taking up valuable space on the internet. I have my blog for my thoughts on dating, and I have my photography blog. I also co-write a blog about anime, video games and movies with my friend Koubo. So, I’ve decided to make this my “everything else” blog. This will be a place for me to share my feelings about the world in general, with the occasional rant thrown in there for good measure. I’ll try to avoid ranting about the dating world, because I hope you’ll read my dating blog for that, but I might slip and let loose some thoughts on dating that wouldn’t normally go well on my other blog.

But, I feel that I should somehow incorporate chairs into this blog still, but I’m not sure how. I’ll figure something out on that front, but until then, please enjoy my blog!

This Picture Feels Somehow Relevant

No comments: